December 22, 2009

Love

To all of my loves,
my favorite loves in all of this world, I have missed you since I have been away. I don't know if I can make it without you there, everything is so different since we have gone our separate ways. New people, new places, new streets to explore...yet...without you there its no fun and no fair. I laugh out loud with the memory of old jokes, looking around for someone to understand, but you aren't there.
I mostly just want you guys to know how important you are to mean and how much you really do mean to me. I don't know what I would do without you.
This is my first post so it kind of sucks, but hopefully they will get better and more creative.
<3,>
P.S. I want to be her.



4 comments:

  1. im going to try to make this make sense... so her singing is basically how i would describe you. hahaha like if her singing sounds like green and wind- you are green wind. im making it worst. i love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No no I understand and I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah I love you kara for expressing that into words because i know exactly what you mean!

    ReplyDelete