December 26, 2009

a Cinnamon Bread Adobe

Last night Wes and I had our little Christmas time where we exchanged gifts and watched movies and stuff like that. I was determined to get him to make a gingerbread house with me, which is my favorite part of the season. He agreed and the fun ensued.

Then we ran into a problem, we didn't have a kit and all the stores were closed. That was ok, I decided I would just bake the pieces from scratch. Then I realized, hey I'm making these from scratch I might as well make them how I want! (aka NO ginger). So I changed the recipe to Cinnamon bread (YUM).

Wesley brought over a huge bag of candy and we went to work decorating our house!


Wesley working on our Adobe
The front door of our house, Wes is the cinna-person on the left and i'm on the right
Wesley wanted to hang Gummy Bears from the back--they were the tastiest
my Jelly Bean Christmas Tree!

By the end of the night Wesley was dying to eat our house so we did and it tasted amazing
:)

Love you All!

Oh! P. S. : When Wesley first walked into my Grandma's house the first thing she said was "oh! I really didn't remember you being so good-looking!" hahaha




1 comment: